El Estado no tiene porqué ser aburrido ¡conoce a gov.co!
¿Sabes que es GOV.CO?
¿Sabes que es GOV.CO? Conócelo aquí
The Ministry of Culture is the guiding entity of the Colombian Cultural sector and its aim is to formulate, coordinate, execute and look after state policy on culture, and recreational matters. It is an organization that acts in good faith, with ethical integrity and observes current norms in benefit of the community and its own civil servants.
The Ministry of Culture will foster a creative Colombia and one that is responsible for its memory, where all citizens are able to interact and cooperate with creative opportunities, enjoyment of cultural expressions, in conditions of equity and respect towards diversity.
Formulation, coordination, execution and monitoring of the Colombian State policy in cultural matters, through:
- Support to cultural and artistic projects of the National Program for Cultural Institutions.
- Incentives to the creation, research and management of cultural entrepreneurship
- Promotion of regional cultural management
- Artistic activity management
- Management of artistic and industrial development of cinematography
- Cultural heritage management
- Bibliographic heritage management
- Museum management
- Management, creation and consolidation of cultural infrastructure
- Management of ethnic and cultural diversity inclusion
- Management of communication and cultural dissemination.
Formulate, coordinate and implement cultural policy of the Colombian State to stimulate and promote the development of processes, projects and cultural and artistic activities that recognize diversity and foster the enhancement and protection of the Nation's cultural heritage.
By 2022 the Ministry of Culture will be recognized nationally and internationally for its contribution to social and economic transformation, based on a territorial and population approach policy that strengthens the protection of heritage, the exercise of cultural rights and the development of the Orange Economy by promoting the work of creators and cultural managers.
The Ministry of Culture is the governing body of the formulation, coordination, execution and monitoring of State policy in the cultural field and in a consistent manner with the existing plans, participation principles contemplated in the legislation and with the primary purpose of:
- Preserving the cultural heritage of the Nation.
- Supporting and encouraging people, communities and institutions that promote artistic and cultural expressions in all territorial levels.
It is committed to continuous improvement, efficiency, effectiveness of the Quality Management System and the Internal Control System; the latter by fulfilling requirements and needs demanded by its clients, thus contributing to the achievement of the State’s essential purposes.